HARC Headlines: Click a story below for more information.
Welcome to HARC! We hope you find what you are looking for here. We have plenty of information about our organization as well as Local information about Oregon and Umatilla & Morrow Counties as well as the rest of the region. There is also plenty of great information about Amateur Radio in general.
The Hermiston Amateur Radio Club is dedicated to furthering the exchange of information and cooperation between it’s members and the community. We seek to promote radio knowledge, fraternalism and individual operating efficiency. It is our goal to create and participate in programs and activities which advance general interest in radio communications. We are a civic minded group who wish to promote public safety and community relations through radio communications.
Our radio operators carry on the tradition of amateur radio by using our network of technical resources and expertise to provide equipment, skilled operators, and emergency services when called upon by local authorities in time of need.
Our members adhere to the Amateur Radio creed and are considerate, loyal, progressive, friendly, balanced, and patriotic.
We are always recruiting new members and would love for you to join us. If you are a Licensed Amateur or are interested in becoming one, please apply. Membership is open to anyone.
Club email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly Meetings: Second Monday of each month at 19:00 Hrs at the Agape House, 500 W Harper Rd, Hermiston, OR 97838 [DIRECTIONS]
Monthly Breakfast: Third Saturday of the month at 08:00 Hrs at Rae’s Dayz Diner, 1290 6th St, Umatilla, OR 97882 [DIRECTIONS]
- Digital Digital Digital
- Communications Truck Update
- An Invitation to All
- TEST SESSION Saturday 3/9/19
- Website Guestbook
- Thank You to Our Officers
- New Plan Aligns ARES with the Needs of Served Agencies
- New Campaign Exploiting Linux Servers to Insert Backdoor “SpeakUp” Trojan
- Winter Field Day 2019: Success!
- HARC is now on Social Media!
- East Oregonian: Ham radio operators warm up with winter test
- International Phonetics
- Winter Field Day 2019: HARC hosting event at Good Shepherd Wellness Center 1/26/19
- Insurance for your Equipment
- Our Local HAMs in the News
- 2018 Donation: Communications Truck
- North Central Oregon Radio Towers
- North Central Oregon Area Radio Nets
- 73s A bit of background
- International Q Codes